GodSpeed Great Commission

Peace be unto you, as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

TURN UP YOUR HOPE http://godspeed247.ning.com/group/hope

501c3 Filing - Ministries, Missions, Churches - Get Started

That's My King! Do You Know Him?

Such a great video to highlight such a great message.
From Dr. Shadrach Meshach (S.M.) Lockridge's famous sermon.

I do not own this video nor have I created it. I actually just saw this over at vimeo and downloaded it many months back because I was deeply touched by it. I can't seem to find the original video online anymore and so I couldn't give the video creator the proper credit. But I hope it's ok with him/her that I'm sharing this with all of you in YouTube.

To the one who made this video, you are blessed! Thank you for blessing us too.

The Bible says my King is the King of the Jews. He's the King of Israel. He's the King of righteousness. He's the King of the ages. He's the King of Heaven. He's the King of glory. He's the King of kings, and He's the Lord of lords. That's my King. I wonder... Do you know Him?

My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define his limitless love. He's enduringly strong. He's entirely sincere. He's eternally steadfast. He's immortally graceful. He's imperially powerful. He's impartially merciful. Do you know Him?

He's the greatest phenomenon that has ever crossed the horizon of this world. He's God's Son. He's the sinner's Savior. He's the peak of civilization. He's unparalleled. He's unprecedented. He is the loftiest idea in literature. He's the highest personality in philosophy. He's the fundamental doctrine of true theology. He's the only one qualified to be an all-sufficient Savior. I wonder if you know Him today.

He supplies strength for the weak. He's available for the tempted and the tried. He sympathizes and He saves. He strengthens and sustains. He guards and He guides. He heals the sick. He cleanses the lepers. He forgives sinners. He discharges debtors. He delivers the captives. He defends the feeble. He blesses the young. He serves the unfortunate. He regards the aged. He rewards the diligent, and He beautifies the meager. I wonder if you know Him.

He's the key to knowledge. He's the wellspring of wisdom. He's the doorway of deliverance. He's the pathway of peace. He's the roadway of righteousness. He's the highway of holiness. He's the gateway of glory. Do you know Him?

Well, His light is matchless. His goodness is limitless. His mercy is everlasting. His love never changes. His word is enough. His grace is sufficient. His reign is righteous, and His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I wish I could describe Him to you. Yes, He's indescribable. He's incomprehensible. He's invincible. He's irresistible. You can't get Him out of your mind. You can't get Him off of your head. You can't outlive Him, and you can't live without Him.

Well, the Pharisees couldn't stand Him but they found out they couldn't stop Him. Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him. Herod couldn't kill Him. Death couldn't handle Him, and the grave couldn't hold Him. I wonder if you know Him.

Category: People & Blogs

Tags:
My King; Jesus; Bible

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Many claim to be the King , But there is only one King and he is the King of Kings, His Name is Jesus

Great Video
WOW! I'm touched......
“But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith”. ROM 16:26
He's the key to knowledge. He's the wellspring of wisdom. He's the doorway of deliverance. He's the pathway of peace. He's the roadway of righteousness. He's the highway of holiness. He's the gateway of glory. Do you know Him?

RSS

In Search For Meaning

HitLeap - Increase Website Traffic
Connect with me on Maven
Consult with me on Maven
GodSpeedARK_Holy_Bible_USB
View Bogdan Wrzesinski (godsent247@gmail.com)'s profile on LinkedIn

Christian Search Engine - WeSpreadTheWord.net

free counters

GodSpeed Innovations

Promote Your Page Too

Unforgettable: ... When I first SAW a Blog by my Friend Eric Standlee, searched for it on google, and found it at Scribd,... Featured it at "GodSpeed Great Commission" ning: godspeed247.ning.com ... and that's just a beginning: Learned about iPaper, ... New-Media, , SearchMeNow Don’t miss the boat. Remember that we all are in the same boat. Plan ahead. It was not raining when NOAH built the ark. Stay fit when you are 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something big

About

Badge

Loading…

Events

RSS

TOOLS OF FRIENDSHIP

itunes pic
It's hard to build anything without the right tools, especially friendships.

My Daughter Pt 2

itunes pic
This is a continuation of a love letter to His daughter from God the Father in heaven.

Surviving + Prospering In The Days Ahead

itunes pic
Are you ready for the days ahead? Here are simple ways to prepare.

Please Consider Heaven

GodSpeed Innovations

Promote Your Page Too

AdlandPro Worlds Classifieds
www.adlandpro.com="" default.aspx?rep="godsent247"">
Get Linked from 108421+ sites with one click.

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Nominate Kimberly Castleberry for a social media award in the Shorty Awards!
Nominate Kimberly Castleberry for a social media award in the Shorty Awards

© 2017   Created by Bogdan Wrzesinski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service