Peace be unto you, as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Why Pray For Israel? 1. Israel is still the apple of God's eye and His inheritance, close to His heart (Psa.148:14; Zech.2:8; Deut.32:8-11; Rom.11:29; Psa.33:11-12)
All of Israel Singing One Song President Reuven Rivlin organized crowdsourced video for Israel Independence Day
Latest Activity: Sep 26, 2016
Copyright © 2009
PRAY FOR ISRAEL
Why Pray For Israel?
1. Israel is still the apple of God's eye and His inheritance, close to His heart (Psa.148:14; Zech.2:8; Deut.32:8-11; Rom.11:29; Psa.33:11-12)
2. God's faithful servants are moved to prayer and compassion over Israel's condition (Psa.102:13-17)
3. God commands us to give Him and ourselves no rest until He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth (Isa.62:1,6-7)
4. God wants to give us the desire, anguish and gift of travailing prayer for Israel's salvation (Rom.9:2-3; 10:1, 14)
5. God commands us to seek the spiritual and physical good of the Israeli people and to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psa.122:4,6-9; Rom.15:25-27; 1:16; 2:9-11)
6. The Jewish people's acceptance of Messiah Jesus (Yeshua) will lead to life from the dead — world-wide revival of unprecedented magnitude (Rom.11:15; Acts 3:19-21)
7. Yeshua linked His second coming to Israel's national turning to Him (Matt.23:39)
JERUSALEM REPORTFrom Mike Evans the founder of the Jerusalem Prayer TeamAN INVITATION TO SPEAK AT THE KNESSET AND TO INTRODUCEMY NEW BOOK, ATOMIC IRAN: COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDONDear Minister Donna,I…Continue
Started by Minister Donna Dixon. Last reply by Minister Donna Dixon Nov 15, 2009.
END TIME OBSERVATIONSA Wicked and Adulterous Generation“Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them … ‘You…Continue
Started by Minister Donna Dixon Nov 15, 2009.